Shipping and Returns Information - MusicKids
When placing your order please print a copy and save for your records. Tracking information is sent to your email address from U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Please check your trash or junk mail folder if you do not see these tracking information emails.
Please note: The auto response delivered to your email after ordering is a confirmation that we have received your order. If any item[s] you ordered are not in stock you will be notified via a 2nd email. This rarely affects our ability to process and ship your order in a timely manner as our products are constantly on re-order from our suppliers. *In our effort to contribute to a friendly environment we do not include a copy of your order when shipping. Please email or phone us to request a copy of your order.
Average shipping time is 5 - 15 weekday working days [Monday - Friday]. Orders will ship same or next day whenever possible, but will ship later if product[s] on your order are on re-order or special order status. Note: i.e. When shipping via FedEx a 2nd Day Air order shipped on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. *Products shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor to the customer may be shipped by any carrier of their choice. Your shipping charges will remain the same as those indicated on your order.Domestic Shipping:
1.We ship FedEx or the U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail to USA domestic locations.
2. We ship U.S. Postal Service to APO and FPO locations but we can only track the order to military postal service receiving. *Acceptance by military postal indicates receipt of the product in satisfactory condition.International Shipping:
FedEx or IPS is our default choice for charges to all international shipping destinations. Your shipping charges will remain the same as those indicated on your order.
Acceptance by the destination country's customs service indicates receipt of the product in satisfactory condition. Customer is responsible for duties and taxes, these are NOT INCLUDED when shipping costs are computed online.
Terms and Conditions - Return Policy:
Please read merchandise conditions below before requesting a merchandise return from MusicKids LLC. Then call us at 1-541-690-4555. For any returned merchandise situations expect your refund to be issued within 14 to 21 business days after we receive your return.Return of Non - Defective Merchandise:
The opening of sealed packages included within product packaging will negate any credit to be issued. [ These items cannot be resold as new product, and MusicKids LLC does not market or sell used product. ]
1. Non-defective merchandise returned within 30 days from date of sale will be credited to the original form of payment. If customer pays the return shipping full credit on the purchase may be issued. [ A re-stocking fee of 10% may is applicable if the item[s] has been re-stocked. ] If you request a FedEx return label the return shipping cost will be deducted from your credit.
2. Non-defective merchandise returned after 30 days from date of sale requires that MusicKids issue a FedEx return label. Credit will be issued to the original form of payment but will deduct the return shipping cost and a re-stocking fee of 20%.
3. If merchandise was shipped directly to you from one of our distributors it will be their return policy and procedure that will apply.DISCLAIMER: We cannot accept return or exchange of harmonicas, recorders, kazoos and similar mouth blown products due to health laws, unless damaged by the carrier.Return of Defective Merchandise:
Any shipments that have been damaged from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and call the carrier to file a claim. MusicKids will NOT accept responsibility for damage caused by the freight carrier.
1. If a product appears to have a manufacturing defect, call us within 10 days from delivery date to request a credit and return label.
2. Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. We are not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.